Felt like being a generous person by sharing your account, but now you aren’t friends anymore? Or maybe you weren’t able to get your account de-activated from a system before it broke and now you’re stuck with nothing. Now there is a way to cut the cord. Deactivate your account back to your own PS3 system without calling Sony. This only works for gaming content on the account, not movies.
- Simply, go to Sony Entertainment Network’s Qriocity website here to log in : https://account.qriocity.com/pc/login.action
- Log in using the same credentials that get you into PSN on your console / handheld.
- Click Account on the right side of the navigational bar.
- Click Media and Devices underneath.
- On the top right square labeled “Game” click the downward facing arrow to reveal the option that says “Deactivate All”.
- Select Deactivate All (Note: At the time of this post PlayStation users are limited to one reset per 6 months.