After the recent announcement of Microsoft doing a 180 on their DRM decisions we now have reports from many gamers that their pre-orders have swapped to both next-gen consoles, or just the Xbox ONE. We here at RealGamerNewz are excited for both consoles to make their debut this Holiday 2013 season. We’d be lying if we told you we are proud of Microsoft for backing down from their pro-developer online infrastructure However, you win some and you lose some. Take a listen to why we think MS should have stuck with their DRM, but also why ditching it may be paying off bigger than they expected already.
The newest member of the RGN Staff Alos Tucker, who was on the E3 Show Floor, and RGN’s Editor-In-Chief Jon Ireson take part in the first Round Table Tho...
Yes, Assassin’s Creed is back for the third straight year, but now you get to play as Ezio from the past two titles and the original assassin Altair. In ...
The latest title in the juggernaut FPS franchise is finally here and BradyGames has released a strategy guide for both its returning fans and newcomers alike. ...
- RGN Daily News #16 – New Tomb Raider DLC + COD Ghosts
- Beatz N’ Bitz Podcast #11 Nintendo Gang
- SuicideGirl Gamer of the Week: Liya
- Sony Risking a Bad PS4 Launch With Unpopular IPs [RGN Lost Episodes]
- Microsoft E3 2012: Have They Got Anything Left?
- RGN Daily News #4: Mob of the Dead, Dark Souls II, and More
- RGN E3 2014 Round Table Thoughts w/ Hands On Impressions
- Tristan’s Twisted World: Assassins Creed Revelations Impressions
- EA Pops Mass Effect 3’s Bad Ending Cherry & How To Fix It
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Strategy Guide Review
- #VGTBT – Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Tristans Twisted World: How Battlefield 4 can be good or bad
- Do New IP’s Stand a Chance Nex Gen? [RGN Exclusive]