If you haven’t had a chance yet, check out Shawn Lavin’s video gameplay for RealGamerNewz here where you can learn about what Amnesia: The Dark Descent is and what it’s all about. Once you get a grip for the game’s atmosphere you might be excited to learn that a sequel has been green-lit by developer Frictional for release on Windows PC in 2012. The game will be titled ‘Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs’ according to GameInformer and even has a teaser site launched to go along with it.Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS
Gabby Taylor is the creator and lead design for budding indie studio GreyBox. She’s long had an interest in what makes people tick, primarily brought on by her...
Originally posted on English Gamer Uninhibited This post is also different in that I invite you the reader to experience literature in verbal form. Clicking on...
The NESsenger2014 (Infected Mushroom – Messenger 2014 NES Remix) is presented below with a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the song below that ...
Hey there real gamers, I’m going to give you my top 20 games list of 2011. This is where I tell you all what I think and why it’s there with a brie...
Although we have had a little bit of trouble tracking down Bloober Team and securing an interview with them, our recent Basement Crawl Article previewing curre...
- Psychological Study and Discussion of Gamer / Developer Verbal Abuse
- Music Is Art… Lyrics Are Literature, Get Lost In The Flow
- League Run Down: Annie
- Battlefield 4 Theme Song Leaked in High Quality
- Swerdmurd: NESsenger2014 (Infected Mushroom – Messenger 2012 NES Remix)
- Tristans Twisted World: My top 20 games of 2011
- SuicideGirl Gamer of the Week: Shark
- RGN Daily News #25: SEGA + Nintendo Re-Invented Sonic For Wii U
- Starhawk Private Multiplayer Beta 1.0.2 + 1.0.3 First Impressions
- The Game – OKE (Operation Kill Everything)
- Killzown Interviews #3 – Jody Tha Great
- RealGamerNewz Interviews PlayStation 4’s Basement Crawl Developers Bloober Team
- The Soul Tape Series – Fabolous