If you haven’t had a chance yet, check out Shawn Lavin’s video gameplay for RealGamerNewz here where you can learn about what Amnesia: The Dark Descent is and what it’s all about. Once you get a grip for the game’s atmosphere you might be excited to learn that a sequel has been green-lit by developer Frictional for release on Windows PC in 2012. The game will be titled ‘Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs’ according to GameInformer and even has a teaser site launched to go along with it.Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS
Today’s topics include: - Aiming Takes Skill Now, Not Based On Luck - Quickscoping is Minimized in Ghosts - Ghosts Fixes Randomized Spawning - COD Ghosts...
You better believe it. Full details in the video. Follow me on twitter and keep track of me on RealGamerNewz.
Random aka Mega Ran That’s correct, this my friends, is the time that as they say, it gets real. The Countdown is ON! 4 days ...
Interview: Indie Xbox Developer Ska Studios Confirms 99.9% Chance of Next-Gen Project; Enjoys Working w/ Microsoft
Hello RealGamerNewz readers and otherwise Xbox gamers. As we walk into 2014 we had a chance to Interview Ska Studios about their recently released title on Xbo...
- Tristan’s Twisted World: Current Gen Awards & Nex Gen Predictions Podcast
- Microsoft E3 2012: Have They Got Anything Left?
- Tristans Twisted World: Halo 4 Castle Map Pack Impressions
- Why Black Ops 2 Is The Best Shooter Out Right Now
- RGN Daily News #41; Pros and Cons About COD: Ghosts Changes, Fans Fear Boosting
- Tristans Twisted World: BioShock Infinite Ending Explained
- Modern Warfare 4 Didn’t Cause Destiny Delay
- 2K Sports Added Always Online DRM to NBA 2K14? [HD Video]
- Support Real Hip Hop, Support a Real Gamer, 3 Days Left!!!
- Interview: Indie Xbox Developer Ska Studios Confirms 99.9% Chance of Next-Gen Project; Enjoys Working w/ Microsoft
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Mediums
- Tristans Twisted World: Mass Effect 3 Blue eyes?
- MegaRan Music Update: From BK to UK