If you haven’t had a chance yet, check out Shawn Lavin’s video gameplay for RealGamerNewz here where you can learn about what Amnesia: The Dark Descent is and what it’s all about. Once you get a grip for the game’s atmosphere you might be excited to learn that a sequel has been green-lit by developer Frictional for release on Windows PC in 2012. The game will be titled ‘Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs’ according to GameInformer and even has a teaser site launched to go along with it.Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS
Recently the rumor has been re-kindled that PlayStation 4 and Windows PC will see their own versions of Rockstar Games and Take-Two Interactive’s Grand T...
The RGN crew has dissected the official endings of Mass Effect 3 that Bioware has created in a two part podcast titled: EA Pops Mass Effect 3′s Bad Endin...
This week Final Fantasy fan Jaron Davis has put together something unique and incredible. The following Fan Art is a Wedding Waltz Acapella created for and ins...
Yes, Assassin’s Creed is back for the third straight year, but now you get to play as Ezio from the past two titles and the original assassin Altair. In ...
- RGN Podcast: Peter Molyneux Comeback
- Queensrÿche – Queensrÿche (Music Review)
- #GTAV PS4 / PC Versions: Will They Arrive? If So, When? [Latest Info Here]
- RealGamerNewz Review Policy
- RGN Daily News #35: PlayStation 4 Vs Xbox ONE Pre-Order Battle
- Random (Mega Ran) & K-Murdock Sample Earthworm Jim on Hip Hop Track
- Exclusive Interview With Mr.Fob: The Creator of The Mass Effect 3 Happy Ending Mod (MEHEM)
- Fan Art: Final Fantasy VI Wedding Waltz Acapella [HD Video]
- Sony Could Make the First Holographic Game Console
- RGN Daily News #7: Elder Scrolls Online Leak Removed and Xbox Live Downtime Update
- K-Murdock Music Update: “Happy Holidaze” – FREE DOWNLOADS!
- Tristan’s Twisted World: Assassins Creed Revelations Impressions
- Tristans Twisted World: XBOX 720, PS4, and the Wii U head to head