If you haven’t had a chance yet, check out Shawn Lavin’s video gameplay for RealGamerNewz here where you can learn about what Amnesia: The Dark Descent is and what it’s all about. Once you get a grip for the game’s atmosphere you might be excited to learn that a sequel has been green-lit by developer Frictional for release on Windows PC in 2012. The game will be titled ‘Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs’ according to GameInformer and even has a teaser site launched to go along with it.Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS
Microsoft…what on earth were you thinking? The past few days that is all I have had on my mind since the “big” unveiling of the Xbox One and ...
Xbox Live’s Gold service will be required to do a number of things on the next-generation console, including playing multiplayer online. The Standard Xbo...
Watch my monthly broadcasts on Ustream for more exclusive content! Salutation...
I will never understand how any “Gamer” can disrespect indie developers or their games. And it’s begun to be quite the trend for quite a few ...
- RGN Interview With Abbie Heppe of Titanfall + Respawn Entertainment
- Sammus – Another M: Album Review
- Watch JAY-Z & Beyoncé “Run” in New Movie Trailer
- Microsoft: Redundanacy, Isolation, and Confusion
- How To Get An Extra Free Week of Xbox Live Gold on the Xbox ONE
- K-Murdock Music Update: BitGen, PAX & Panacea News + July FREE Download!
- RGN Daily News #12: Free Xbox Live + Rumor: PS4 Could Play PS3 Games
- Josip On Deck – Pokéballin` [Official Music Video] [HD]
- Pharrell – G.I.R.L. Album Listening Party
- EA Insult to Gaming Community’s Intelligence, Maxis Silent Accomplice Speaks Out
- “Gamers” Disrespecting Indies
- RealGamerNewz Zombies: Tutorial Pt 1 – How To Turn On Power, Build Tramplestein and Sliquifier
- RGN Daily News #31: Sony E3 2013 Full WrapUp