Producer K Murdock and Hip Hop Artist / Video Game Rapper Random AKA MegaRan have released the latest entry (and conclusion) to their Forever Famicom series wh...
Blacklight: Retribution is an Unreal Engine first person shooter that has been released on Windows PC through Steam as well as the next-generation PlayStation ...
Never Ending Nightmare is an interesting video I found on YouTube today give credit DanaDuchy and give him a sub.
3 of Philly’s Finest do damage in “So Hard” Produced by RazerBrooks and featuring Bomberman, Alli Keem, & Random.
Hey there real gamers, I’m going to give you my top 20 games list of 2011. This is where I tell you all what I think and why it’s there with a brie...
Band: Avenged Sevenfold Title: Hail to the King Release date: August 27, 2013 D. Mac rating: 3 / 5 Just a thought. Avenged Sevenfold is the Mötley Crüe of the ...
RGN Daily News #69: Are Nintendo And Microsoft Doing Disservice To Gaming Industry w/ Wii U + Xbox ONE?
Topics Include: Shenmue 3 Day, Sony Making Gamer Movies, AC4 Glitch, And More - Happy Shenmue Day! Shenmue 3 Production Is Now A Real Possibility - Sony Making...
Welcome back to the RealGamerNewz Podcast that will be the main series from here on out. As we reboot the iRGN series, we welcome back Gio (John Grunow) from p...
- Download Forever Famicom DLC 3 FULL VERSION By K Murdock + MegaRan
- Blacklight: Retribution PS4 Hands-On Impressions
- Tristans Twisted World: Never Ending Nightmare
- Music: “So Hard” Feat Bomberman, Alli Keem & Random
- RGN Daily News #14 – PS4′s Real Price and How Wii U Will Shock the Industry November
- Tristans Twisted World: My top 20 games of 2011
- Sony Risking a Bad PS4 Launch With Unpopular IPs [RGN Lost Episodes]
- Avenged Sevenfold- Hail to the King (Music Review)
- RGN Daily News #69: Are Nintendo And Microsoft Doing Disservice To Gaming Industry w/ Wii U + Xbox ONE?
- Backwards Compatibility: Reverse the Curse, Stop the Madness
- Queensrÿche – Queensrÿche (Music Review)
- Halo (5) on Xbox One, Rumors and Facts
- iRGN Episode #2 – The World Isn’t Ready For Oculus Rift, But Is Ready For The Indie Takeover