From the author of the first article to warn you all about the downfalls of Battlefield 3 on the modern gaming consoles comes a first impression Podcast featuring the RealGamerNewz crew. Once upon a time we were all to be wowed, amazed, and excited by the PC footage of BF3 and sworn testimonials of hundreds of game journalists and PR departments clamoring that BF3 on consoles was something to behold. Check out the results in this show which begins to delve into the final product presented at launch day.Follow RealGamerNewz: YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS
So, everyone under the sun probably wants the ability to rent games from home without needing to wait for discs to show up. But pretty much nobody agrees with ...
A few weeks ago at the end of June I published an article on my national video games column at Examiner.com titled “The problem with the gaming industry is tha...
Over 200 Gamestop locations being closing this month, Gamestop is about to lose a fraud lawsuit, a lot of pre-orders have been killed off, and just what exactl...
For those who think this article is going to head into one particular direction – let me stop you at the gate. Honestly the PlayStation 3 / Xbox 360 gene...
- RGN Daily News #29: Will Valve Show Half Life 3 at E3 2013? [Pre-E3 Show Part 2]
- Mass Effect 3: Citadel Preview Podcast
- MegaRan Music Update: From BK to UK
- Xbox 720: Horsepower Not Necessary, Originality King Next Gen
- Halo 5: Guardians – Multiplayer Beta Impressions
- PlayStation Now’s Monthly Price Plan Announced, Is It Too Much?
- RGN Daily News – Episode #3: FarCry 3: Blood Dragon, Xbox Mini, and More
- Uplifting music by Cat Power in “I found a Reason”
- Tristans Twisted World: Gears of War Judgment Free Haven and Execution DLC impressions
- Developer backlash over salary article shows the schism in the industry
- RGN Daily News #17 – Wolfenstein The New Order + More PS4 News
- RGN Business Podcast Pt 2 – Over 200 Stores Closing This Month; Is Gamestop Going Broke?
- Sony And EA Want ‘PlayStation 5′ Release Five Years From Now