Microsoft recently purchased all rights to the Gears of War franchise for 100 Million $ or less, which is a good deal on MS part. Gears of War is a Horror Sci-Fi Third Person Shooter that was developed by Epic Games and now will be developed by Black Tusk Studios with lead Rod Ferguson who has worked on the Gears of War series, and BioShock Infinite. Black Tusk Studios is a new studio owned by Microsoft that is developing a unnamed title for Xbox One, and now Gears of War for Xbox One. Is Microsoft buying the Gears series from Epic a good idea?Follow RealGamerNewz: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS
Today is Mass Effect’s one year run and yesterday Citadel officially finished off the trilogy. But this series means so much to the fans they tried to ge...
Random AKA MegaRan will be appearing in LA during the E3 2014 this week and you can catch him at the OCCCA, PocketGamer E3 Part, GameDevDrinkUp, and then it...
The ultimate gamer soundtrack to life that can be played from start to finish without skipping a track is now heading to Tape Cassette for you retro music audi...
The Evil Within or Saikobureiku (Psychobreak) as it is known in Japan, is an upcoming game from developers at Tango Gameworks and publishers at Bethesda Softwo...
RGN Daily News #52: Did Rockstar’s Anti-Illuminati Message Cause Fox News Attacks? – Shootings In Video Games: Related to Real Life Or Not? –...
- Killzown Interviews – Zeus Jupiter
- Modern Warfare 4 Didn’t Cause Destiny Delay
- Tristans Twisted World: Mass Effect 3 One year anniversary
- @MegaRan Releases New Track “Infinite Lives”, Hitting East Coast, Midwest, E3 2014 Concerts
- SuicideGirl Gamer of the Week: Liya
- RealGamerNewz: Week In Review
- K Murdock and MegaRan Present… Forever Famicon LIMITED EDITION Tape Cassettes
- Killzown Interviews #2 – PsychoShot
- ECA Presents: “Call Me HipHop” New Song By HipHopGamer
- Why I’m Excited For The Evil Within
- RGN Daily News #54: Steambox Could Change the Industry
- Next Gen = Less Jobs for Devs
- RGN Daily News #52: GTAV’s Anti-Illuminati Message VS Fox News Attacks On Constitution