Microsoft recently purchased all rights to the Gears of War franchise for 100 Million $ or less, which is a good deal on MS part. Gears of War is a Horror Sci-Fi Third Person Shooter that was developed by Epic Games and now will be developed by Black Tusk Studios with lead Rod Ferguson who has worked on the Gears of War series, and BioShock Infinite. Black Tusk Studios is a new studio owned by Microsoft that is developing a unnamed title for Xbox One, and now Gears of War for Xbox One. Is Microsoft buying the Gears series from Epic a good idea?Follow RealGamerNewz: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS
A few weeks ago at the end of June I published an article on my national video games column at Examiner.com titled “The problem with the gaming industry is tha...
Originally Posted on DJKillzownJones.com On this episode of Killzown Interviews, I sit down with controversial YouTuber Zaire aka NextGen720. We will be talkin...
The girlfriend of a fairly prominent game developer (who shall both remain nameless for the sake of privacy) recently tweeted that she was having a bad day bec...
I will never understand how any “Gamer” can disrespect indie developers or their games. And it’s begun to be quite the trend for quite a few ...
- RGN Daily News #29: Will Valve Show Half Life 3 at E3 2013? [Pre-E3 Show Part 2]
- Developer backlash over salary article shows the schism in the industry
- Tristans Twisted World: How Battlefield 4 can be good or bad
- RGN Daily News #9: DEFIANCE – The Hype Is Real
- Tristans Twisted World: Top Moments in a video game that make you feel like you’re the man!
- RGN Daily News #54: Steambox Could Change the Industry
- Cliffy B Going Psycho – Or is he right? (PC VS Nex Gen)
- RealGamerNewz: E3 2013 Expectations and Hopes / Week In Review
- Killzown Interviews #5 – NxtGen720 – LIVE NOW – @zaire2005
- MegaRan Update: SXSW, New Random and Writers Guild Music
- Tristans Twisted World: XBOX 720, PS4, and the Wii U head to head
- The problem with the gaming industry is that developers make too much
- “Gamers” Disrespecting Indies