Microsoft recently purchased all rights to the Gears of War franchise for 100 Million $ or less, which is a good deal on MS part. Gears of War is a Horror Sci-Fi Third Person Shooter that was developed by Epic Games and now will be developed by Black Tusk Studios with lead Rod Ferguson who has worked on the Gears of War series, and BioShock Infinite. Black Tusk Studios is a new studio owned by Microsoft that is developing a unnamed title for Xbox One, and now Gears of War for Xbox One. Is Microsoft buying the Gears series from Epic a good idea?Follow RealGamerNewz: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS
So what did you guys think about the new Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes trailer?? Well yes, it’s the same one shown last year at the VGA Awards –...
Band: Avenged Sevenfold Title: Hail to the King Release date: August 27, 2013 D. Mac rating: 3 / 5 Just a thought. Avenged Sevenfold is the Mötley Crüe of the ...
SIGN PS4 GHOSTS DEDICATED SERVERS PETITION. Quickly getting this out of the way for those who don’t know, Call of Duty is a peer-to-peer hosted game. Tha...
The girlfriend of a fairly prominent game developer (who shall both remain nameless for the sake of privacy) recently tweeted that she was having a bad day bec...
Today’s gaming news saw a ton of gameplay footage and trailers as well as a new Call of Duty hitting the iOS platform. There’s also been some contr...
Activision and Infinity Ward made it clear that Microsoft helped them pay for their very well put-together presentations of Call of Duty Ghosts which was revea...
- Luke’s Impressions of the Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes English Trailer
- Tristans Twisted World: Best Female Characters in Video Games
- Avenged Sevenfold- Hail to the King (Music Review)
- PSA: Call of Duty Ghosts on PlayStation 4 Will NEVER Get Real Dedicated Servers
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Review Controversy: Luis Santos’ Side of The Story
- RealGamerNewz Podcast: Star Wars 1313, Censorship, Assassin’s Creed IV, and the next Call of Duty
- RealGamerNewz Podcast: Episode #953 – April 5, 2013
- The problem with the gaming industry is that developers make too much
- RGN Daily News #43: New iPhone COD, Titanfall Beta Scam, Irrational Layoffs + More
- POST PAX PARTY Concert: MegaRan, MC Frontalot, The World Is Square – Monday April 14
- Fans Duped: PlayStation Vita Trophies Suck and PS4′s Features “Releasing in Stages”
- Assassin’s Creed IV Raps
- Where Are the Dedicated Servers We Were Promised for COD: Ghosts? ; Unstable 60FPS on PS4