In this podcast RealGamerNewz will discuss the different strategies next generation game companies will be taking with new consoles. New equipment and new policies long sought after by third party affiliates and the big dogs themselves bring many topics to the forefront of this discussion. The danger of giving companies too much control is weighed against the benefits to doing things a new way and evolving to higher levels of performance.
Other Topics Discussed Include:
- Steam’s Home Gaming Console (Images Below)
- Will Xbox 720 Require Mandatory Online Connection Or Use Blu Ray?
- Will Used Games Exist on Xbox 720?
- War Against Piracy Could Hurt Consumers
- Digital Games Being Taken Away By Distribution Services
- Indies Turning Major From Online Marketplace
- How To Reset Your PlayStation Network Account Without Calling Sony (Guide Here)