The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam. After over 12,000 Comments, 600 individual discussion threads, and countless up-votes from the gamer community – the once banned game inspired by retro shooter series “Postal” has emerged victorious on its road to publishing through Steam’s Greenlight community feedback voting system.
Official Press Release:
“Release date: Q2 2015
You will also run, you will need to think, you will need to hide and fight back when armored forces will come to take you down. You will have no mercy for them, because they dare to come in your way.
Only brutality and destruction can clear this land. Only the killing spree will make you die spectacularly and go to hell.
– Mad journey into the Antagonist’s hateful mind.
– Isometric shooter with best features of its kind.
– 7 free-roam locations -starting from the outskirts of New York State and ending at…
– Fight against law enforcement (police and stronger forces).
– Gathering equipment off the dead and spreading Armageddon upon society.
– Destroying everything on your way, hunting and fighting back.
– Discovering the plot evolving in a non-linear way.
– Unreal Engine 4 PhysX system boundaries pushed to the limits”
Development studio’s note: “We’ve had to redo this trailer, cutting out Unreal Engine trademarks and also New York City asked us to cut out NYPD trademarks (we thought it’s a public property, not a registered trademark), so it’s censored now in the video.”
For more information visit: http://www.hatredgame.comFollow RealGamerNewz: YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS