PlayStation 4 will be getting another title to resurrect from the ashes of its former self, Thief! You may remember this title from the original Xbox if you are a console gamer. Thief has been confirmed to be in development at Eidos Montreal the same company that brought you Deus Ex: Human Revolution. For those who may be a little young and wondering “what the heck is Thief?” the title brought about some revolutionary use of stealth coupled with fantastic lighting and shadow effects to produce a unique feel. Thief will release for PC, PS4, and possibly other platforms in 2014. Check out the screenshots below:
iRGN Episode #3 Enter Our Huge PC / PSN Giveaway Here!!! (Over 65 Will Win Free Games) #1. Infamous: Second Son online multiplayer possibly confirmed #2. Ninte...
Nintendo is so excited to be releasing a Zelda game on the Wii U (The Wind Waker HD is tentatively slated for release on 10/4/2013) they are throwing a concert...
Flying out to the UK this September, it’s Mega Ran and Mr. Miranda, who are responsible for a lot of projects including recent albums Honesty Is Not A Si...
Today was a pretty decent day for news with the Wii U getting a price drop and the Xbox ONE selling out over at GAME through our overseas friends meanwhile The...
- Why Black Ops 2 Is The Best Shooter Out Right Now
- iRGN Episode #3 – Which Video Game Company Will Go Bankrupt Next?
- Zelda Wii U Inspired A Post-PAX Prime Concert Stop of Symphony of the Goddesses
- RGN Daily News #29: Will Valve Show Half Life 3 at E3 2013? [Pre-E3 Show Part 2]
- End The Wii U Hate [RealGamerNewz.com Podcast]
- Cliffy B Going Psycho – Or is he right? (PC VS Nex Gen)
- Video Game Throwback Thursday #1 : X-men Arcade
- Tristans Twisted World: Army of TWO:The Devils Cartel Demo Impressions
- Help Mega Ran + Mr. Miranda Get to the UK! 78% of Goal Raised, Exclusive EP Available for Donation
- MegaRan Update: SXSW, New Random and Writers Guild Music
- RGN Daily News #42: Wii U Price Drop, X1 Sold Out, FF14 De-Listed Digitally
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Mediums
- “The Phantom Pain” and the Pleasure of Pageantry