Due to popular demand and an overwhelming response to EA Pops Mass Effect 3′s Bad Ending Cherry podcast, RealGamerNewz presents PART 2! The RGN Team gets together as we conclude our discussion of EA Popping Mass Effect 3′s Bad Ending Cherry and our Citadel DLC impressions and if it was a good send off for the series. Warning: spoilers for Mass Effect 3: Citadel begin at the 23 minute mark. Only listen from than on if you have already played and completed the dlc or have no plans to play it. So do you agree with the RGN crew? What did you guys think of Mass Effect 3: Citadel? Did it bring closure for you, or are you still upset about the endings? Let us know in the comments below!Follow RealGamerNewz: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS
Josh AKA Yodathe3rd (PR Editor at RGN) and Eric Steez (Author / Community at RGN) join Jon (EIC at RGN) to discuss the Steam Summer Sale going on right now and...
Welcome gamers and, well, gamers- to a new up and coming Podcast series titled iRGN which will serve as the highest premium quality content RealGamerNewz can p...
Today is Mass Effect’s one year run and yesterday Citadel officially finished off the trilogy. But this series means so much to the fans they tried to ge...
Snapbacks and tattoos, Random AKA MegaRan just dropped the four designs pictured above and you can order the Snapback hats right now. These are limited edition...
- Tristans Twisted World: Top 10 Most Crazy Plot Twist in Gaming (Spoilers)
- RGN Daily News #24: Xbox ONE DRM Explained by Microsoft
- RGN Podcast: Our Top Picks for Steam Summer Sale 2014 (PC Gaming Talk)
- Sammus – Another M: Album Review
- SuicideGirl Gamer of the Week: Linx
- iRGN Episode #1 – Evolution of the Mind
- Mega Ran Live at Nerdapalooza 2011
- Far Cry 3 best song
- RealGamerNewz Podcast: Oouya the Future Flop of Gaming?
- Real A$$ Gamer #8 – Building A Better Fighting Game
- Tristans Twisted World: Mass Effect 3 One year anniversary
- New MegaRan Snapbacks Come w/ Free Copy of The Call: 8 Bit, Two New Music Videos + Tour Details
- RGN Daily News #30: E3 2013 Microsoft Press Conference Full WrapUp