The massive cult following of the Star Wars franchise (and all of their other varying degrees of fan support) will surely be happy to hear that today George Lucas himself has announced Star Wars: Episode VII will star Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harrison Ford among others. This return to the classic crew that made audiences fall in love and blast the franchise into super-stardom in the first place should be a welcome change from recent installments. This could very well be the moment that Star Wars starts to propel itself beyond entertainment fame and into human history itself.Follow RealGamerNewz: YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS
RGN Podcast – September 27, 2013 – Are Free 2 Play Games Worth Your Timing? – Violence Versus Sex: Which Is Worse In Video Games / Film? R...
- ScreenCheat – Beta Impressions
- Tristans Twisted World: BioShock Infinite Nico Vega Fury Oh Fury Launch Trailer Music
- Rick Ross – Rich Is Gangsta – Official Music Video
- Getting Farther Beyond Destiny’s Soft Level Cap of 20!
- PAX East 11: Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack Developer Interview
- Tangentlemen Interview
- Ubisoft is Putting The “Ass” in “Assassin’s Creed”
- EA Pops Mass Effect 3’s Bad Ending Cherry & How To Fix It
- RGN Podcast – September 27, 2013
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Looks To Be On Track For A Holiday 2015 Release
- RGN Daily News #19 – GTA IV Modding, RGN Steam Code Giveaway, and Fallout 4 Vehicles
- Mega Ran Live at Nerdapalooza 2011
- BEATZ N’ BITZ Podcast #4 Our First Christmas