2K Games has revealed details on the in-game soundtrack for WWE 2K16. Comprised of 11 unique tracks that span multiple genres — including electronic, hip-hop and classic rock, the game’s soundtrack was revealed exclusively today on Beats 1 on Apple Music.
“Music plays a vital role in the WWE Universe, from WWE Superstar and Diva ring entrances to official pay-per-view themes, and inherently evokes WWE memories and emotions in all of us. The WWE 2K16 soundtrack delivers a premium entertainment experience and is certain to raise some hell through its notable worldwide names and multiple music genres,” said Chris Snyder, Vice President of Marketing at 2K
Full in-game soundtrack:
- Billy Idol – “Rebel Yell”
- Diplo (feat. Faustix & Imanos and Kai) – “Revolution”
- Fashawn (feat. Nas & Aloe Blacc) – “Something To Believe In”
- Kid Ink – “Hello World”
- Marilyn Manson – “Deep Six”
- MGK (feat. Victoria Monet) – “A Little More”
- Run-DMC – “It’s Tricky”
- Skid Row – “Youth Gone Wild”
- Twenty One Pilots – “Heavydirtysoul”
- Yelawolf – “Till It’s Gone” [Dan Heath Remix]
- Zac Brown Band (feat. Chris Cornell) – “Heavy Is The Hand”
- Zedd (feat. Logic and X-Ambassadors) – “Transmission”
WWE 2K16 will launch on October 27 for PS3, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox 360.