With less than two weeks to go before its launch, EA has released the trophy list for Star Wars Battlefront. If you plan on unlocking the Platinum trophy, you are going to have to perform a variety of different tasks — including killing an enemy using a jump pack, reaching max rank and more.
Check out the full list below.
Star Wars Battlefront Trophies:
A New Hope
- Play every Multiplayer game mode
In a galaxy far, far away…
- Win one match in each Multiplayer game mode
Never tell me the odds!
- Successfully perform Cooling Flush 10 times (Multiplayer)
I suggest a new strategy
- Use a partner’s Star Card hand 10 times (Multiplayer)
- Be the first in a match to earn a kill (Multiplayer)
Great shot, kid!
- Kill an enemy who is using a Jump Pack (Multiplayer)
A cunning warrior
- Reach level 3 once with any Trait (Multiplayer)
Don’t underestimate the Force
- Earn a total of 100 kills while playing as a hero (Multiplayer)
Crush them with one swift stroke…
- Trample 25 soldiers with an AT-ST (Multiplayer)
That got him!
- Use a tow cable to destroy an enemy AT-AT in Walker Assault
Hold the line!
- Kill 10 enemies while attacking or defending a control point in Supremacy
Stay on target
- Kill 10 enemies in a match of Fighter Squadron
What’s the cargo?
- Kill 10 enemies carrying the cargo in Cargo
Playing the objective
- Have the most kills in a match of Blast
The Force is strong with this one
- Earn 10 kills in a match as any hero on Hero Hunt
I’ve been waiting for you
- Kill 10 enemies trying to claim your team’s pod in Drop Zone
- Capture three droids in a match of Droid Run
The power of the Force
- Defeat a hero while playing as any hero on Heroes vs Villains
When 900 years old you reach…
- Reach Rank 50
- Earn any diorama figurine in the game
Tell Jabba that I’ve got his money
- Earn a total of 25,000 credits (Multiplayer)
- Earn 100 Accomplishments
- Complete 25 Challenges
Don’t get cocky
- Defeat both the Millennium Falcon and the Slave I
A tremor in the Force
- Play once as all of the different heroes (Multiplayer)
Together we can rule the galaxy
- Complete any mission with a friend
Your journey has only started
- Complete all missions
- Earn all mission stars on Master difficulty
On the ball
- Complete any Survival mission on Master difficulty within 35 minutes
- Get 10 headshots with the Cycler Rifle (Multiplayer)
- Earn any collectible Star
All right, I’ll give it a try
- Earn a star on all training missions
Safety ain’t the point of a joyride
- Take no damage in the Endor Chase mission
Best star pilot in the galaxy
- Destroy 10 TIE fighters within 2 minutes on the Beggar’s Canyon mission
- Complete any mission
Impressive. Most impressive.
- Earn a total of 5 stars from Battle missions
Off to a good start
- Win any Battle mission on Normal difficulty against the AI
- Earn a total of 5 stars from Survival missions
- Complete any Survival mission on Master difficulty without dying
Do… or do not. There is no try
- Complete the Tutorial
Judge me by my size, do you?
- Reach Rank 25
Not bad for a little furball
- Get hit in the head by a rock from an Ewok on Endor
- Destroy a Y-wing in Walker Assault
The game releases on November 17th for PS4, Xbox One and PC.