On the PlayStation Blog, Sony has unveiled the games we will be playing for PS Plus this April. The big title being Drawn to Death, which will be launching as PS Plus title. Drawn to Death is claimed to be challenging the shooter genre with some unconventional gameplay methods. In the following days the March lineup will be switched up with our new April lineup, the rest of the game’s available are listed below, happy Spring!
Full PS Plus lineup:
- Drawn To Death, PS4
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, PS4
- Invizimals: the Lost Kingdom, PS3
- Alien Rage – Extended Edition, PS3
- 10 Second Ninja, PS Vita (cross-buy with PS4)
- Curses ‘n Chaos, PS Vita (cross-buy on PS4)