In today’s episode of RealGamerNewz Podcast we go over some interesting ideas that began with a simple conversation about trolls. Xbox 360 price dropped to $99 if you sign up for an extended Live contract was reported some time ago and has been fully spotted in the wild as the next generation of gaming starts to put a damper on sales for the current generation technology and we also get an update as to what Mr. Fob has been up to with the Mass Effect 3 Happy Ending Mod since we last left him after our exclusive interview.
- Xbox 360 Price Dropped to $99 w/ 2 Year Xbox Live Contract
- Update on Mr. Fob’s Progress with Mass Effect 3 Happy Ending Mod
- All Xbox 720 Games Listed To Date:
- The Truth About EA’s Origin Giveways
- SimCity Offline Mod Released, EA + Maxis Claim It’s A “Hack”