Now this a question everyone is probably wondering about who won for this current generation. As this generation draws to final a close and we already have Wii U and PS4 and the next Xbox are under way it is time to settle this once and for all. Now I will name the sales right here. The Nintendo Wii sold 79.60 million as of March 31st 2012 and we can only assume there was tons more. Xbox 360 sold 76 million as of February 11th 2013 which seems just about right. The PlayStation 3 has sold 70 million as of November 11th 2012. Now this has nothing to do with who plays online the most on which system. But as we can see Wii has won with tons of sales.Follow RealGamerNewz: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS
RGN Daily News #59: BF4 = Best FPS Ever / How to Make $10 Billion Fast in GTA V – Top News of October 2, 2013 – Moment of Silence for Tom Clancy (R...
Random AKA Mega Ran has teamed up with the emcee Phill Harmonix to prepare The Returners EP which is expected to drop on March 11, 2014 (the same day as Titanf...
Today I had the opportunity to speak with Yvonna Lynn. She is the President of Charisma+2 a modeling company that focuses on providing talent who are deeply e...
- Random AKA MegaRan Music 24 Hour “Pay What You Want” Discount
- RGN Daily News #7: Elder Scrolls Online Leak Removed and Xbox Live Downtime Update
- RGN Daily News #59: BF4 = Best FPS Ever / How to Make $10 Billion Fast in GTA V
- RGN Daily News #25: SEGA + Nintendo Re-Invented Sonic For Wii U
- The Returners EP by Mega Ran x Phill Harmonix Now Available For Pre-Order
- Live Podcast: PlayStation 4 Details Released by Sony
- RGN Daily News #18 featuring Dardin K
- Assassin’s Creed IV Raps
- Tristans Twisted World: BioShock Infinite Ending Explained
- Battlefield 3 First Impressions – Frostbyte What Point What?
- RGN Interview with Yvonna Lynn (Gamer, President of Charisma+2)
- 2014 : The Return Of Limited Edition Consoles
- The Game – OKE (Operation Kill Everything)