Now this a question everyone is probably wondering about who won for this current generation. As this generation draws to final a close and we already have Wii U and PS4 and the next Xbox are under way it is time to settle this once and for all. Now I will name the sales right here. The Nintendo Wii sold 79.60 million as of March 31st 2012 and we can only assume there was tons more. Xbox 360 sold 76 million as of February 11th 2013 which seems just about right. The PlayStation 3 has sold 70 million as of November 11th 2012. Now this has nothing to do with who plays online the most on which system. But as we can see Wii has won with tons of sales.Follow RealGamerNewz: YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS
These days it seems everybody wants everything, and they want it on whatever console they happen to own. There seems to be a major backlash against exclusive g...
Today’s Episode Includes Topics Such As: Hate speech being used in games and why the media makes it worse, censorship of the game industry and how it wil...
This is a new way for bad guys to steal your ATM pin code using an iPhone without you noticing at all BUT there is a really simple way to prevent it from happe...
- Fanboys Fall Back, Exclusives R Good 4 U
- RGN Exclusive: Dust 514 is “EVE Online running on your PS3″ – ALPHA Impressions
- Modern Warfare 3 First Impressions Podcast
- Starhawk Private Multiplayer Beta 1.0.2 + 1.0.3 First Impressions
- MegaRan Update: SXSW, New Random and Writers Guild Music
- Mass Effect 3: Citadel Preview Podcast
- Illuminati In Gaming Episode #2: Freedom Under Attack Through Censorship
- Xbox 720 Will End RROD Reputation [RealGamerNewz.com Podcast]
- RGN Daily News #7: Elder Scrolls Online Leak Removed and Xbox Live Downtime Update
- Killzown Interviews #4 – Epic Haynes
- RGN Daily News #56: Valve Has Our Veins Itching for a Steambox Reveal
- iPhone ATM PIN code hack- HOW TO PREVENT [Guide]
- Tristans Twisted World: Top Moments in a video game that make you feel like you’re the man!