Gabby Taylor is the creator and lead design for budding indie studio GreyBox. She’s long had an interest in what makes people tick, primarily brought on by her...
As from what we have seen the past few months fans have had a bit of an uprising against the Devs and publishers especially biowares fans. Nearly a year after ...
#5: Alan Wake Despite coming out in 2010 Alan Wake has took on the test of time is by far one of the best looking console games to date, and one of the best lo...
This March Sony Online Entertainment will be turning off the servers for Clone Wars Adventures and Free Realms (which also operates on PS3) in a process that S...
- RGN Daily News #9: DEFIANCE – The Hype Is Real
- Psychological Study and Discussion of Gamer / Developer Verbal Abuse
- RealGamerNewz Easter Special With Eric McVinney of Armandra Studios
- Video Games: But Is It Art?
- Tristans Twisted World: Fans vs the Devs who has the final say?
- RGN Daily News #37: PS3 Update 4.45 Bricking Systems
- Do New IP’s Stand a Chance Nex Gen? [RGN Exclusive]
- RGN Daily News – Episode #2: April 9, 2013
- Konami Code – Mega Ran Featuring Phil Harmonix and Arza Instrumentals
- Top 5 Best Looking Xbox 360 Exclusive Games
- Top 5 Most Original Gaming Experiences of This Gen
- RGN Daily News #36: New Black Ops II DLC + More News
- Will Console MMOs Have A Profitable Future On X1 / PS4 ?