We’ve got a brand new Review Policy here at RealGamerNewz which we will go into big time as you have seen with recent reviews we’ve published:
RGN Rating Rewards System:
- 10 out of 10 is a Diamond Game
- 9.5 – 9.9 out of 10 is a Platinum Game
- 9 – 9.4 out of 10 is a Gold Game
- 8 – 8.9 out of 10 is a Silver Game
- 7 – 7.9 out of 10 is a Bronze Game
We also have a new category system in place which is getting more defined such as having combined large categories of areas within the game itself:
- Intro- Background information about the game and/or the history of its franchise is typically given if possible.
- Characters / Enemies
- Graphics / Art Direction
- Soundtrack, Audio, Voice
- Multiplayer Aspect
- Replay Ability- The features of a game that make it able to be played over and over again are discussed.
- Engine Performance- Glitches (if any) that were found and the name of the engine are discussed.
- Video Reviews- They will not be on every Review, but some reviews will have this option.
- Final Verdict- The score is introduced with final thoughts and closing commentary.
- Trailer- Showing off the game as the publisher intended it to be seen.
- Review Copy Info- Disclosure of all items received from Publishers / Developers (if any) for purposes of Review.
Well there you have it, we look forward to bringing you many more reviews of games both new and retro soon as well as continuing to evolve our Review Policy for you all.Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS