Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist by Ubisoft is heading to Nintendo Wii U, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Windows PC in North America, Europe and Australia this August 2013. If gamers haven’t had a chance to check the title out yet there is a new trailer released by Ubisoft featuring the Fifth Freedom Collector’s Edition Unboxing of Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist.
Random aka Mega Ran That’s correct, this my friends, is the time that as they say, it gets real. The Countdown is ON! 4 days ...
Is there a story behind the name Elliott? I chose the name Elliott for SuicideGirls because of my undying love for poor deceased Elliott Smith. He’s alw...
In a casual conversation with a fellow Warhawkian over Twitter this evening @DylanJobe responded to our fears of Warhawk’s PlayStation 3 Dedicated Server...
What’s up everybody welcome to the revival of our RealGamerNewz Interviews section. I’m really happy to welcome back Mega Ran to the website. We fi...
K Murdock and Mega Ran are back! Wait, they never left? This is a dream come true for fans as once again the hip hop heads come together to discuss life, music...
In the following interview RealGamerNewz has had the pleasure of interviewing Lucky Red Fish, a company formed by the industry’s longest running indie de...
- Support Real Hip Hop, Support a Real Gamer, 3 Days Left!!!
- SuicideGirl Gamer of the Week: Elliott Suicide
- Tristans Twisted World: XBOX 720, PS4, and the Wii U head to head
- Are Warhawk Servers In Danger? Dylan Jobe Says SONY Hasn’t Said So
- RGN Daily News #24: Xbox ONE DRM Explained by Microsoft
- Graphics: 3DS vs PSP2 (NGP) Video
- Battlefield 3 First Impressions – Frostbyte What Point What?
- RealGamerNewz Interviews Random: Deep Thoughts from the Artist Known as Mega Ran
- Hitman Go – Pax East 2014 Developer Walkthrough And Launch Trailer [HD 1080P]
- New MegaRan Interview with K-Murdock and HHK Mag, Tornado Relief, and Memorial Day Savings
- K Murdock and MegaRan Team Up for the The Nerdy Show – Bits and Rhymes [New Podcast]
- Tristans Twisted World: BioShock Infinite is racist and ruins the christian way…..wait what?
- RGN Interviews The Industry’s Longest Running Indie Dev