Defiance has been out for about a week now, and a game like this should receive a in depth review after tons of hours of gaming. So I have a decent amount of time playing this game without the changes the show will bring to it. I just have to say this game is very very good. It is like playing Dead Space, Mass Effect, and so many different shooter games out there. This game is a gamer’s game and since you don’t have to buy an online pass it makes this MMO even more worth it. This game may have a lot glitches and some issues with it but with future patches and so much more coming from the show this is a must buy for any true gamers out there. I will release four more impressions after this then a review will show up.Follow RealGamerNewz: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS
This ending is probably the least popular among the core fan base of this game. It sees all life somehow magically changed into a new framework a new DNA where...
I will never understand how any “Gamer” can disrespect indie developers or their games. And it’s begun to be quite the trend for quite a few ...
Producer K Murdock and Hip Hop Artist / Video Game Rapper Random AKA MegaRan have released the latest entry (and conclusion) to their Forever Famicom series wh...
- Metal Gear Solid 5 early info and possibilities
- Fox News Jumps on DICE for Attention from Anti-Gun Crowd, Ignores Blatant Statistics
- Starpoint Gemini 2 Developer Q&A
- Tristans Twisted World: The Walking Dead Survival Instinct is not that bad
- RGN Daily News #7: Elder Scrolls Online Leak Removed and Xbox Live Downtime Update
- Battlefield 4 Theme Song Leaked in High Quality
- Tristans Twisted World: Mass Effect 3 Synthesis ending
- “Gamers” Disrespecting Indies
- RGN Daily News #27: Last of Us Reviews Cause All Out War
- Download Forever Famicom DLC 3 FULL VERSION By K Murdock + MegaRan
- RGN Daily News #8: No More Skyrim DLC
- SuicideGirl Gamer of the Week: Linx
- Tristans Twisted World: Gears of War Judgment Free Haven and Execution DLC impressions