Trauss Zelnick has provided some details in regards to their development plans for the upcoming PS4 and Xbox 720. According to a report by Gameranx on May 14, the CEO of Take-Two Interactive company revealed that currently have an “extraordinary pipeline of titles” that are currently in development for the next-generation systems. It is not confirmed of the port to nextbox and ps4 but it is possible we will have to wait but I think it will come out later like GTA 4 and PC.Follow RealGamerNewz: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS
In a casual conversation with a fellow Warhawkian over Twitter this evening @DylanJobe responded to our fears of Warhawk’s PlayStation 3 Dedicated Server...
After the amazing success of the Veronica Mars movie kickstarter campaign where it raised the proposed two million dollars in just ten hours, MGM needs to do t...
In celebration of the 8th year since its release Random AKA MegaRan has announced The Call: 8-Bit Anniversary Edition. This project, which has only been teased...
The girlfriend of a fairly prominent game developer (who shall both remain nameless for the sake of privacy) recently tweeted that she was having a bad day bec...
- Secret Ponchos : Switchblade Monkeys : Pax East 2014 Interview
- Are Warhawk Servers In Danger? Dylan Jobe Says SONY Hasn’t Said So
- Stargate SG-1/Atlantis Needs a Kickstarter, Make it Happen MGM!
- Random AKA MegaRan – The Call: 8-Bit Anniversary Edition ANNOUNCED [w/ Trailer]
- Starhawk Private Multiplayer Beta 1.0.2 + 1.0.3 First Impressions
- Assassin’s Creed IV Raps
- Music: New Fat Joe Video featuring Tiara Thomas, French Montana, Rick Ross [Official]
- Top 20 Best Looking Multiplatform Games of the Last Generation
- Killzown Interviews – Robot DJ 6
- RGN Daily News #24: Xbox ONE DRM Explained by Microsoft
- Resident Evil Revelations HD Demo Does the Game Dirty
- RealGamerNewz Podcast – Next Gen Xbox Revealed
- The problem with the gaming industry is that developers make too much