Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition has an official release date of May 19th for the new handheld. It’ll cost more than normal, as it usually priced at $19.99 on other systems. The Nintendo Switch edition is priced at $29.99, possibly due to DLC being included? This seems to be the perfect game to play on Switch, so look into it Switch owners.
Nintendo Wii U has been dropped to extremely low price at Sam’s Club. Customers must go in-store to get the deals as a full reduced price has not been issued by other retailers / Nintendo yet (though it’s expected to be coming soon, in addition to this discount). More info will be updated as we receive it.
If you have a Sam’s Club near you, this could be worth looking into. If you don’t, hold on as Nintendo is expected to officially drop the price of the Wii U very soon. Pressure will likely be on them to go low too, as Ubisoft has recently announced that the Watch Dogs Wii U version will not be arriving on schedule.
Kerbal Space Program is a NASA-based simulation type of game with freedom in which players can design and fly their into rocket ships into outer space. Simply put, Kerbal Space Program is an out of this world sandbox game.
Playing the game is much easier than expected. Users start off with almost all of the resources needed to build a rocket, but let’s be very clear on one thing – when playing this game, never forget your laws of physics. I already knew everything I needed to know about physics so I know too much weight with little thrust will, lets just say, “BOOM”! Another great thing about this game is, it’s not boring at any moment. The fun factor is derived from the fact that Kerbal Space Program is one of those few games that allow players to capture their imaginations.
Kerbal Space Program is based on two different types of gameplay. The first is building the rocket. The second is simple, once finished go to the launch pad and lift off – and try to make orbit while having great fun with the game before and after lift off. Watching the planet get smaller and smaller while taking orbit, no matter how many times I have played the game I have always had the same camera position every time and I never get bored. Orbiting the moon is great fun. I have explored the moon many times passing the sun. Landing on other planets is even more fun than expected building rocket plans and circled earth to a hover craft… but never get sick of crashing though! Haha…
But all that fun can be taken away by the way they have the save and auto-save it saves after you crash but luckily you have the revert option that will have you start from the beginning just hope you didn’t set your sights past the sun but there is always the speed up time which is also a great thing to have but the number one thing that is so great about it the mod community that can be found in the official community website where you find mod that are almost limitless features and I just simply love it.
Kerbal Space Program is not always fun it is still a simulator game and it will always tell you how bad you rocket is poorly built and physics will always win remember with games like this you have to take account like velocity, altitude, drag and the main one is the force of gravity. In my opinion this game gets an A and I highly recommend this game i nits current state – not to a few, but to many of you who can pick this game right now during Early Access as more and more content / tools are being deployed for space colonies worldwide.
Overall Score: 9 / 10
RGN Rating: Gold Game
Developer / Publisher: Squad
Early Access Title (Work In Progress)
Available On: PC | Mac OS X | Linux
Played On: Windows PC
Review Info: A digital copy of this game was provided to RealGamerNewz by the Publisher for the purpose of this review.
The Xbox ONE Cut-Scene Frame-Rate Tests vs. PS4 for Tomb Raider Definitive Edition is presented below in Full 1080P High Definition.
One of the indie games that took the world by storm on Windows PC, Mac OS X, and Linux mid-2013 is Don’t Starve by Klei Entertainment. Many have been anticipating its recently reminded PlayStation 4 launch and as it approaches publishing on the PS4 we’ve been tipped off by Klei and Sony that the game will be downloadable for a limited time completely for free by PlayStation Plus members. Some of the more controversial features of the title include surviving from seemingly nothing thanks to wilderness experiences as well as permanent death for players who fail to master these mechanics. Look out for the game tomorrow on PS4 and if you have PS+ be sure to download it for free as this deal will likely last a certain amount of weeks, perhaps 3-5 based on the Contrast situation.
– Exact specs for Sony’s two models (based on pre-existing HMZ-T1 + HMZ-T3W) of their upcoming Virtual Reality Headset
– Currently Wearable HDTV Technology Discussed
– Platform Support Includes Both Steam and PlayStation 4 Games
– Price Range, Graphics Format Support, 3D + 4K Support, HDMI Ports Discussed
– PlayStation 4 Eye Required To Use Virtual Headset On PS4
– OLED Technology and Release Date Window Discussed
– And More [Listen / Watch Show Below]
RGN Week In Review: X1 RAM Vs PS4 RAM – The True Story
Published on November 8, 2013
– Top News of the Week
– Miyamoto Working On New IP, Not New Mario
– Square Enix Focusing on Online Games
– Dishonored Devs Working w/ Crytek Engine
– PlayStation 4 RAM vs Xbox ONE RAM (Begins at 24:37)
(full detailed specs as told by game development veterans)
(breakdown on how each type of RAM works, pros/cons to each)
(the true and complete story about which is better and at what)
– And More
The ‘Enter the Dominatrix’ DLC produced by Volition for Saints Row IV and Deep Silver is now available on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Windows PC. More details and high-resolution screenshots can be found for this downloadable content if you CLICK HERE. Check out more information and gameplay footage of the game in our dedicated Saints Row IV Section.
Apparently the following Call of Duty Ghosts Achievements list has been leaked. Take a look for yourselves, it contains spoilers though, you’ve been warned. How does this effect your anticipation of the game? The number at the top of each achievement indicates the amount of Gamerscore you’ll earn for each one.
CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS ACHIEVEMENT LIST
- 5ULTRA RARE0.00%Escape. (Complete “Ghost Stories” on any difficulty.)
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%Kill your first enemy in the Call of Duty® Ghosts campaign.
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%Rendez-vous in Fort Santa Monica. (Complete “Brave New World” on any difficulty.)
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%Take down both attack helicopters in Brave New World.
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%Make it to San Diego. (Complete “No Man’s Land” on any difficulty.)
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%Pounce on 10 enemies whilst controlling Riley.
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%Find Ajax. (Complete “Struck Down” on any difficulty.)
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%Every shot with the remote sniper kills a person or vehicle.
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%Defend LA. (Complete “Homecoming” on any difficulty.)
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%A-10 strafe 50 enemies.
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%Hunt down Almagro. (Complete “Legends Never Die” on any difficulty.)
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%Kill 6 enemies with the knife while underwater in “Legends Never Die”.
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%Gather intel on Rorke. (Complete “Federation Day” on any difficulty.)
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%Kill sleeping enemy in face down rappel section
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%Catch the photocopier with your face.
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%Capture Rorke (Complete “Birds of Prey” on any difficulty.)
- 25ULTRA RARE0.00%Destroy 80 fuel containers.
- 25ULTRA RARE0.00%Make it out alive (Complete “The Hunted” on any difficulty.)
- 25ULTRA RARE0.00%Finish the mission without breaking stealth.
- 25ULTRA RARE0.00%Hack the system (Complete “Clockwork” on any difficulty.)
- 25ULTRA RARE0.00%Drop 8 vehicles into ice holes.
- 25ULTRA RARE0.00%Distract the Federation Fleet. (Complete “Atlas Falls” on any difficulty.)
- 40ULTRA RARE0.00%Blow the pressure valves on your first attempt.
- 100ULTRA RARE0.00%Storm the common room and kill everyone without taking damage on Veteran.
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Destroy the enemy ship (Complete “Into The Deep” on any difficulty.)
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Take down the LCS on the first go.
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Storm the factory (Complete “End of the Line” on any difficulty.)
- 35ULTRA RARE0.00%Kill 5 enemies without being detected before infiltrating Black Zone.
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Plan your next move. (Complete “Sin City” on any difficulty.)
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Destroy 21 slot machines.
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Gather the troops. (Complete “All or Nothing” on any difficulty.)
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Cut a grappling hook rope with an enemy on it.
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Destroy the Federation’s satellite array. (Complete “Severed Ties” on any difficulty.)
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Take out 3 out of 3 helicopters with the remote missile.
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Commandeer the enemy space station. (Complete “Loki” on any difficulty.)
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Destroy all enemy ground targets and kill no allies with the rods.
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Confront Rorke (Complete “The Ghost Killer” on any difficulty.)
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Shoot the grapple guys off the side of the train.
- 15ULTRA RARE0.00%Collect all 18 Rorke files.
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Escape with all four players
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Reach the exfil chopper with 1 minute and 30 seconds or more remaining on the clock.
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Escape 1st time
- 25ULTRA RARE0.00%Complete all Extinction challenges and escape.
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%Make it to the cabin.
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Made it to the city.
- 40ULTRA RARE0.00%Get 50 kills with the electric fence and fire traps in a single game.
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Scavenge 40 items in a single game.
- 10ULTRA RARE0.00%Escape using a relic.
- 20ULTRA RARE0.00%Reach round 20 in Safeguard.
- 40ULTRA RARE0.00%
[Source: Exophase via EGMNow]
RGN Daily News #45
– GTA V Being Hated On For No Reason?
– 2 New Assassin’s Creed Games
– Microsoft Confirms Tokyo Game Show Line-up
– Kingdom Hearts III Development Won’t Be Full Speed Until Final Fantasy XV Is Out
– Upcoming Games This Month + Next Month
Over 200 Gamestop locations being closing this month, Gamestop is about to lose a fraud lawsuit, a lot of pre-orders have been killed off, and just what exactly is going on behind the scenes with the whole DRM versus used games scandal? Find out in this afternoon’s RGN Business Podcast part 2 featuring stories sourced off of Forbes amongst others.
Welcome to a special edition of the RealGamerNewz Podcast in which I deliver some crushing blows to those who keep track of the Stock Talk in the video game industry. This business podcast pertaining to some of the finer points of the video games industry biz will include the following topics, and more:
– Steam Dropping THQ Support Entirely
– THQ Never Released Metro 2033 DLC, Owes 4A Games Millions
– THQ Owes Workers $16.4 Million, As of July 17, 2013 Bankruptcy is Official
– Apple Facing Dept. of Justice Investigation for Price Fixing
– Apple Claims No More YouTube Support Soon
– Twinkies to Make Return Soon to the World, Under New Ownership
– SEGA Wants ATLUS, Good Idea or Not? Pros Vs Cons Explained
– SEGA Sueing THQ for Company of Heroes Money
– Listed: The 72 Games Unpublished or Flopped by THQ