As we all know, the Nintendo 3ds is still going strong with a great lineup of titles coming it’s way. Nintendo made a sorta sizzle reel trailer for future titles hitting the platform. Games like Metroid Samus Returns, Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, Mario and Luigi Superstar Sage/Bowser’s Minons, and much more.
Some details for Fire Emblem Warriors, and the future of Warriors styled Nintendo games have been detailed. Going into local multiplayer features, no word on online multiplayer yet. Along with how some basic leveling works, and how some of the features of the Fire Emblem franchise has made it’s way into Fire Emblem Warriors. Fire Emblem Warriors will launch on Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3ds family of systems sometime in Q3/Q4.
– Includes local co-op, which will be splitscreen
– Not any details on any plans for post-launch DLC
– You can level up and change classes
– You can change the character’s appearance as well
– Will be a more difficult mode where you have to think strategically or else you’ll lose characters
– A more casual mode where you will not lose characters
– Forge bonds between characters, but there is no marriage
– Shadow Dragon, Awakening and Fates are the games they’re “focusing” on for the roster
– No plans to develop Pikmin Warriors or Wave Race Warriors
Great news for owners of the Nintendo 3DS / 2DS!
Nintendo announced that they will be lowering the prices of five of their games in the eShop and in retail, including three of their best selling games starting from April 22th, 2014, at a suggested retail price of $29,99 each!
The games are as follows: Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D.
These games are known for their endless entertainment with family and friends, and sold over 9 million physical and digital copies combined in the USA alone, featuring many known Nintendo figures. Nintendo games are known for their longevity, so this is a great opportunity to stock up on some good long-lasting games to play in the summer!
Before anybody goes getting too excited about Diablo III: Reaper of Souls sales The Pokemon Company has announced that Pokemon X and Pokemon Y put together have delivered roughly 12 Million Sales for Nintendo’s 3DS / 2DS platform. Most players cite the game’s raw turn-based RPG gameplay elements as the hook that keeps bringing them back to the franchise despite outgrowing its initial appeal.
Persona Q is a Nintendo 3DS/2DS Exclusive arriving in North America some time during Fall 2014 (but will be available in Japan on June 5, 2014). Atlus is treating this as a ‘dungeon crawler spinoff’ according to respected role playing niche sites out there that have been tracking the title. Below, Battle Gameplay is seen with Japanese region audio.
The Launch Trailer of Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is presented below in Full 1080P High Definition.
The Launch Trailer of Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy is presented below in Full 1080P High Definition.
- Halo 2 Anniversary for Xbox ONE?, Halo 5 delayed
- Nintendo Developing for Phones, Apps and Possibly Games
- How will PlayStation Now change gaming? Will Microsoft and Nintendo create something similar?
- XBL Gold Subscription required for MMO’s On Xbox
- Xbox ONE TitanFall edition apparently does not have disc tray
- Certain Japanese games becoming a laughing stock?
- BioShock Infinite Season Pass a let down?
- Should you get 2DS, 3DS, or 3DS XL?
- The Four Swords Zelda Offering
Check out the Past iRGN Podcasts Here:
Announced this morning are two special offers from Nintendo on their eShop.
Firstly, from the success of the recent Zelda title, Link Between Worlds, (check out RGN’s review here) Nintendo is giving away Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition on the 3Ds/2DS eShop, starting today (January 30th) to February 2nd. Four Swords originally came paired with a Link to the Past GBA cartridge in 2002/2003 and was re-released on DSiWare in 2011. As stated by Nintendo, grab it now as it may not be on the eShop after this event. They also announced the release of Link to The Past for WiiU’s Virtual Console as well.
Also announced is the Super Indie Connection Sale. This is taking place starting today (January 30th) to February 13th. The offer states that if you own any of the following WiiU indie titles, you are entitled to 60% off any of the remaining titles on the list. You can buy them all or buy just one but this is a fantastic deal for some great indie titles. The titles included are;
- Spin The Bottle: Bumpie’s Party ( KnapNok Games)
- Bit.Trip Presents… Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (Gaijin Games)
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Black Forest Games)
- Toki Tori 2+ (Two Tribes)
- Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition (Wayforward Games)
HOW IT WORKS: Own or purchase one of the above titles at full price during the promotion – to get 60% off all other participating titles. Happy Gaming!
The Launch Trailer of Bravely Default.
The following bundles may end up making their way to Europe for the Nintendo 2DS and include Pokemon X or Pokemon Y. Currently they are not confirmed but actually expected to be South Korea exclusive products. For more information, stay tuned to our 3DS section as it becomes available from Nintendo.
[Source: P via EGMN]