If you are in need of a new quality gaming headset or looking to purchase your very first, then you may want to consider Kingston Technology’s next entry. The Hyper X Cloud II Gaming Headset will release on February 9, 2015. It will be compatible with PlayStation 4, PC, Mobile devices and Xbox One (Requires the X1 Stereo Adapter). The soon to be released headset touts 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound, a detachable microphone with noise and echo cancelling capabilities and more.
- USB Audio Sound Card with 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound
- 53mm Drivers Neodymium Magnets
- Noise Cancelling Microphone via Inline Sound Card
- Echo Cancelling via Inline Sound Card
- 15-25kKhz Frequency Response
- Memory foam ear pads with extra set of Velour ear pads and Detachable Microphone
- TeamSpeak Certified – Voice Chat Optimized
- Compatibility – USB 7.1 Connectivity for PC & Mac. Stereo compatible with PS4, Xbox One (Xbox One Stereo Adapter Required, not included), Mobile
- Two Colors – Gun Metal and Red
The who pre-order the headset through Amazon, will not only get it for the discounted price of $99.99 (Regularly $149) but also a free 16GB USB Drive.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jermain Jackson on 20150131 and was last modified on 20150131 .