The King of Monsters is set to debut on the the PS3 and PS4 next summer. Godzilla The Game is now available for pre-order at GameStop and those who choose to put money down, will be treated to an exclusive poster.
Players will be able to play as the classic Godzilla or the version from the 2014 Hollywood movie.
- DESTRUCTION – Bash your way through each stage to take out the Energy Generator and proceed to the next area. Be sure to smash as many other buildings in the stage as possible to maximize your G-Energy. But beware, because the more buildings and structures you take out in the stage, the higher the Hazard Level will go, bringing out legendary monsters to battle.
- MOVIE STYLE ACTION – Players can choose to view the action with a special Movie-Style Camera Angle System. Choosing this camera angle switches the camera view to special, pre-set locations on the map. Players can switch to the special camera points, and control Godzilla as seen just like in the movies!
- MULTIPLE MODES
- Mission Mode – Crush your way through 25 stages of mayhem!
- Diorama Mode – Build the Godzilla scene of your dreams!
- King of Monsters Mode – It’s a time trial of chaos!
- POWER-UP – Collect G-Energy in each stage to Power-Up your Godzilla! Grow Godzilla from 50 up to 100 Meters tall. Godzilla’s defensive and offensive prowess will increase in line with his size. Your Godzilla will also learn new skills, and you can power up his beam as well! Power up enough, and Godzilla will even fly!
The PlayStation 3 version of the game will retail for $39.99, while the PS4 will cost $59.99.
Godzilla The Game will release on July 1, 2015 for PS3 and PS4.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jermain Jackson on 20141207 and was last modified on 20141207 .