In just a few weeks Activision and Sledgehammer Games’ Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will launch across multiple platforms. To help turn players into advanced (Pun intended) soldiers, BradyGames will be releasing two guides alongside the game; the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Signature Series Guide and the Limited Edition Guide. These 400 page guides will cover the latest singleplayer, co-op and multiplayer modes with new tactics, strategies and all kinds of crazy stats.
Signature Series Guide:
- In-depth coverage of all the new innovations, latest game modes, cutting-edge arsenal additions, and much more. Including powerful exoskeletons, specialized drones, futuristic vehicles, directed energy weapons, unprecedented player mobility—learn everything that’s new to CoD and gain the edge over your competition!
- Exclusive, highly detailed single-player and multiplayer maps depict every level. We reveal weapon and ammo positions, collectible locations, objectives, and more!
- Complete campaign walkthrough leads you step-by-step through the entire game from start to finish.
- Comprehensive multiplayer coverage: expert tactics for solo and team-based play, every game mode, ranking up, all the weapons, attachments, challenges, pointstreaks, and winning create-a-class advice!
- Plus, achievement and trophy rosters, unlockables, extensive weapon and equipment stats and much more!
Limited Edition Guide: (Updated with Final Cover Art)
This hardcover guide will cover everything listed above but also include:
- Three amazing embroidered fabric patches recreate the Atlas, AW, and Sentinel Task Force insignia. Represent your faction in the real world with these authentic replicas of in-game artifacts. These unique patches are available exclusively in the Limited Edition guide, nowhere else!
- Special hardbound cover features unique artwork and deluxe print treatments, creating a must-have collectible for every Call of Duty player.
The Signature Series Guide is available now for pre-order at Gamestop, Amazon, BAM! and Barnes and Noble. While the Limited Edition will only be available at Amazon and Gamestop. Gamestop will be releasing both on November 3, 2014 the same day as the ‘Day Zero Edition’ of the game is available, while the other retailers have a Nov. 4 release. If you want to get it a day early you will have to pay the full $24.99 price for the Signature Series, instead of the discounted $18.61, or $34.99 for the LE instead of the discounted $24.91.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jermain Jackson on 20141014 and was last modified on 20141031 .