Gods Will Be Watching is a brand new point and click thriller developed by Deconstructeam and can be downloaded today, July 24th, 2014, On PC for 9.99. You can purchase the game from Valve’s Steam, GOG.com and Humble. Check out the launch trailer below to see what awaits in this brand new thriller.
It looks to be an intense game that will test your wits as you try to stay alive around every corner. Here is the official synopsis about the game:
“Gods Will Be Watching is a minimalistic “point and click thriller” centered on despair, commitment, and sacrifice as players face narrative puzzles and moral dilemmas that will affect both the lives of your team and the people you’re are sworn to protect. Set against the backdrop of an interstellar struggle, Gods Will Be Watching follows Sgt. Burden and his crew in six tense chapters from hostage situations and wilderness survival to biological weapon prevention and agonizing torture scenarios. Each decision is crucial and players will need to choose between the lives of their team and the saving the world from genocide. There’s no good or evil, just decisions, with only you and the gods as a judge to your actions.”
Here are the gameplay details that Deconstructeam promises will make Gods Will Be Watching stand out from other point and click games:
- An innovative departure from the traditional point and click adventure taking place in six intimate, tension-filled scenarios linked together through an epic narrative of interstellar espionage.
- Set morals aside as you navigate Sgt. Burden and his team through harrowing predicaments and make decisions that will either save your team or sacrifice their lives for the sake of the mission.
- Solve a wide variety of narrative puzzles and moral dilemmas using your own wits and burden the consequences of your choices. Do you intimidate or comfort your hostages to maintain your tenuous control of the situation? Should you kill the weakest member of your party to save on food for the strong? What is one life worth in the face of annihilation?
- Receive your judgment from the gods upon failure and compare your choices to all other players in the universe over time.
- Over 1,500 beautifully designed sprites tell your story against 15 stunning backgrounds and an emotionally stirring orchestral soundtrack.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Matthew Myrick on 20140724 and was last modified on 20140725 .