Some details for Fire Emblem Warriors, and the future of Warriors styled Nintendo games have been detailed. Going into local multiplayer features, no word on online multiplayer yet. Along with how some basic leveling works, and how some of the features of the Fire Emblem franchise has made it’s way into Fire Emblem Warriors. Fire Emblem Warriors will launch on Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3ds family of systems sometime in Q3/Q4.
– Includes local co-op, which will be splitscreen
– Not any details on any plans for post-launch DLC
– You can level up and change classes
– You can change the character’s appearance as well
– Will be a more difficult mode where you have to think strategically or else you’ll lose characters
– A more casual mode where you will not lose characters
– Forge bonds between characters, but there is no marriage
– Shadow Dragon, Awakening and Fates are the games they’re “focusing” on for the roster
– No plans to develop Pikmin Warriors or Wave Race Warriors
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Tristan Werbe on 20170703 and was last modified on 20170703 .