Excited to burn some rubber in the upcoming Need for Speed game but aren’t exactly a racing savant? Well the guys and gals over at Prima Games has your back, with the announcement of their official strategy guide.
Priced at $12.99, the guide will contain drifting tips (I sorely need this), the best in-game locations, a free e-guide ($10 value) and more.
Full guide contents:
- Complete Walkthrough—Maps and racing tactics for every course. We cover all five ways to play—Build, Style, Speed, Crew, and Outlaw.
- Full Vehicle Showroom, featuring every car in the game!
- Learn how to customize your ride! Swap out stock gear with performance parts to create a unique street machine.
- Tips for adjusting grip, handling, and drifting to create the ultimate car for every challenge.
- Discover the best locations in the open world of Ventura Bay! Seek out the top spots for drifting, donuts, and hotspots for police chases.
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide! Includes a code to access the mobile-friendly eGuide, a digital version of the complete print guide optimized for a second-screen experience.
The Need for Speed Strategy Guide releases alongside the game on November 3. You can pre-order it on Amazon and other select retailers. Need for Speed launches for Xbox One and PS4. PC owners will have to wait until Spring 2016.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jermain Jackson on 20151022 and was last modified on 20151022 .