Yesterday developer Quantic Dream revealed that the remastered version of Beyond: Two Souls will be available to download for the PS4 next Tuesday. The PS4 version will feature some improvements on top of features requested by the fans.
Beyond: Two Souls PS4 improvements:
- Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity.
- Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players.
- You can now play the game in chronological order right from the start – a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
- Increased difficulty in certain fight scene, combined with improved controls for action sequences.
- Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC.
Players will have another chance to experience the story of Jodie Holmes (played, excellently, by Ellen Page), a young woman who possesses supernatural powers through her psychic link to an invisible entity. Holmes’ journey is intertwined with the complex Dr. Dawkins (brought to life by the inimitable Willem Dafoe), on PS4.
The PS4 remaster of Heavy Rain has also been confirmed for a digital release on March 1, 2016. While Europe and the UK will receive a physical collection of both games — on March 2nd and 4th respectively, it looks as though NA won’t.
Check out the Beyond: Two Souls trailer. You can download the game on November 24 in North America for $29.99 and Nov 26 in Europe for €29.99/£24.99. Purchasing Beyond will allow you to download Heavy Rain on PS4 next year at a discounted price.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jermain Jackson on 20151120 and was last modified on 20151120 .