Welcome back to the RealGamerNewz Podcast that will be the main series from here on out. As we reboot the iRGN series, we welcome back Gio (John Grunow) from past appearances as well as a special guest Dan from Vintage Games who will join us in tonight’s show. Deputy Editor Tristan Werbe of RGN Exclusive Brand Tristan’s Twisted World and Editor-In-Chief Jon Ireson also host this show which speaks about a lot of various topics, some of which are listed below.
1. Watch An Entire Game Developed In One Livestream On RGN Saturday
2. Sony And Valve Making Virtual Reality Headsets: But Do We Need Those?
2. Should People Who Don’t Play Games Be Allowed To Rally For Game Censorship?
3. Battlefield 4 Patches Still Incoming; EA & DICE Fail To Fix Anything
4. TitanFall 6v6; Is It Enough or Not? Early Thoughts
5. Indie TakeOver – Will AAA / AA Games Learn From Mistakes?
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jon Ireson on 20140110 and was last modified on 20140110 .