Ubisoft has rolled out a new update for their latest Assassin’s Creed title. Weighing in around 150 MB if you’ve previously downloaded patch 1.2 — 700 and 750 MB if you haven’t, the latest patch attempts to fix the game’s various issues.
Check out the full patch notes below.
· Fixed a display issue with add-on price for the Season Pass owners
· Fixed an issue where sometimes The Ubisoft Club Rewards couldn’t be equipped right after redeeming them
· Fixed an issue in the Gang War activity where enemy NPCs would sometimes disappear after eliminating the gang leader
· Fixed an issue where it was sometimes possible to switch gear when the player was not supposed to
· Fixed an issue where switching characters could cause two instances of Evie to appear
· Fixed an issue where the “Letter from the Front“ collectibles would not appear on the minimap
· Fixed an issue with the brightness of the map in the “Strange Bed fellows” mission
· Fixed some collisions and navigation issues
· Fixed some icons issues
· Fixed an issue where the Kenway flag model would not appear after obtaining it
· Fixed an issue where, in some cases, the player would not always play his hurt animation
· Fixed an issue with ally stations that sometimes prevented the player from hiring them
· Fixed an issue in the “Change of Plans” mission where the gate from the sewers could be locked, thus blocking the player’s progression
· Fixed some issues with the player’s animations
· Fixed some issues where the player could get stuck in specific places
· Fixed an issue in the “Darwin kidnapping” mission where, in some cases, the player could not carry him anymore
Improved performance and stability
Source: Ubi Forums
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jermain Jackson on 20151208 and was last modified on 20151208 .