Last Week, the 1.50 update for the PlayStation 4 version of Battlefield 4 caused new issues with the server and certain game modes. Today Dice looks to fix those issues with the release of a new firmware patch. Below is a list of the common issues this new patch is supposed to fix:
- Fixed common crashes that could occur when changing weapons or maps
- Reduced the probability of a corrupted save file in the single player campaign
- Fixed a crash occurring when resuming the single player campaign
- Fixed a bug where accessing PlayStation Plus subscription resulted in a connection error
- Improved performance when shooting at destroyed Levolution objects
Hopefully the new patch has done just that.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jermain Jackson on 20131126 and was last modified on 20131126 .