The following patch notes detail the performance, stability, and additional fixes made possible by the new version of Call of Duty: Ghosts on the Windows PC. NVidia features have been harnessed by the game which made headlines with its initially surprising RAM requirement (later reduced). Now we see crashes removed and latency fixed for AMD graphics solutions as well as a number of other fixes including load-outs appearing to be restricted. Take a look at the following details below released officially by Infinity Ward this morning.
- Improved framerate performance when traversing moving platforms.
- Improved latency for AMD graphics cards.
- Improved performance issues caused by spamming.
- Improved shader warming and level load performance.
- Fixed crash in CODeSports play.
- Fixed spawn crash for specific maps/modes.
- Improved usability of broadcaster HUD.
- Additional animations added for broadcaster mode.
- Improved steam friends functionality.
- Fixed smoke flickering and graphical corruption within blurred area of dual render scope.
- Re-enabled fur and smoke DLLs from nVidia.
- Fixed a variety of map specific spawn issues .
- Fixed lobby migration closing the create a class screen.
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog’s extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
- Fixed loadouts appearing restricted if a restricted perk was selected in specialist strike package even though specialist wasn’t equipped.
- Fixed split screen UI issue that could potentially leave player in a bad state.
- Fixed issue when selecting store from squads.
- Fix to remember spectator team when switching to freecam in broadcaster mode.
- Fixed issue with loading into specific maps with ghost mask equipped.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jon Ireson on 20131127 and was last modified on 20131127 .