It seems an Instagram user who got his/her copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts early leaked some juicy details online through video clips and pictures. Here’s the rundown on the maps and game modes.
- Free Fall (Pre-order Bonus)
- Prison Break
- Blitz – Enter the enemy team’s objective zone to secure points for your team.
- Cranked – Kills give you extra perks, 2x scoring, and a time limit. Chain kills to stay alive!
- Domination – Capture and hold the designated positions to gain points.
- Free-for-all – Kill everyone. First player to reach the score limit ends the game, the top 3 players win.
- Grind – Recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team.
- Hunted (Can be played with teams or in Free-for-all) – Resources are limited. Fight for control of weapon drops to gain superiority.
- Infected – Eliminated Survivors become Infected. Infect everyone, or survive the game to win.
- Kill Confirmed – Recover dog tags to score for your team and deny enemy scores.
- Search and Destroy – Teams take turns defending and destroying an objective.
- Search and Rescue – Teams take turns defending and destroying an objective. Recover dog tags to allow or deny respawns.
- Team Deathmatch – Kill players on the opposing team. The first team to reach the score limit wins!
It seems Blitz has replaced Capture the Flag, which makes sense as it is new take on the old school mode. Hunted sounds very interesting and I look forward to playing it. Infected will no doubt be one the more popular of the new modes. What do you guys think? Sound off in the comments below or on twitter.
Shout out to Digital Warfare 247 for spotting this info.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jermain Jackson on 20131027 and was last modified on 20131027 .