We’d like to extend a welcome to brand new pod-caster BigSean who hails from the streaming hustle and also a big open arms welcome back to the RealGamerNewz RGN Podcast extended family member Payback-Ironman. But then again; Don’t call it a comeback, because he never left. Today’s podcast also includes our Deputy Editor Tristan Werbe as well as Dustin Pleasant of RGN-exclusive brand SpawnQuestGaming.
In this episode we discuss the following topics:
1. Evolution and Devolution of Fanboys
– Different types of fanboy personalities out there today
– How are they changing; for better or for worse?
2. AAA Budgets – Are They Finally Caving?
– Bloated Budgets + Unrealistic Sales Projections
– Indie Companies Making a Killing
3. DLC Discussion
– Gamers Hypocritical About Wanting Post-Game DLC
– Season Passes Not Including All DLC
4. Twitch.TV Streaming Controversy
– Are Huge Donations Going to the Wrong People?
– New Streamers Can’t Break In
– Twitch Keeping Top People On Top
5. Should Game Developers Be Allowed to Tweet AT ALL?
– Professional Vs Personal
– Advertising & Promotion Vs Attacking Fans / Reporters
– Censorship Vs Expression
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jon Ireson on 20130731 and was last modified on 20130731 .