Today bitCompser Games has announced that they will be bringing Thunder Wolves to the PSN. Thunder Wolves has already been released on PC and XBLA, the review for PC can be found here. Thunder Wolves is a classic helicopter arcade game, where you will find yourself in the midst of tons of explosions and guns that don’t need to be reloaded.
Below is an excerpt from the official press release:
• Helicopter flight-mechanics meet arcade-style action.
• Nine helicopters with individual strengths and weaknesses.
• 13 missions, from seek-and-destroy to stealth operations.
• Local co-op featuring one player as pilot, one as gunner.
• Destructible environments erupt in the onslaught of firepower.”
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Josh Ehresmann on 20130806 and was last modified on 20130807 .