Today Major Neslon (representing Microsoft) has un-boxed the incredibly sexy looking Xbox ONE (or XO for short) in the following video. We also got to find out that not only does it come with a headset (complete with microphone) but also a 500GB hard drive pre-installed, Blu-Ray disc drive that operates like a car stereo (similar to PS3), a “Day ONE” controller, the HDMI In Xbox 360 support detailed here, and more. Take a look at the video and see for yourself. Personally, I’ve already got mine pre-ordered and I can’t wait to get into it. I hope all of you gamers out there are looking forward to this game console as much as me. We finally are on the brink of a new generation of game consoles that we’ve waited over 7 years for and I’m truly excited. Xbox ONE is set to release near the end of this year some time before the holidays (likely November).
- Xbox ONE Game Console
- 4K HDMI Cable
- Headset (with mic, not just headphones)
- 500GB Hard Drive
- Blu Ray Disc Drive (with car stereo-style slot)
- “Day ONE” Edition Controller
- HDMI In (for Xbox 360 backwards compatibility) /HDMI Out
- Digital Optical Audio (TOSLINK) (for high fidelity audio when HDMI is not supported by your Surround Sound System)
- Kinect 2.0 Port
- 3 USB 3.0 Slots
- Wired Internet Slot (Ethernet)
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jon Ireson on 20130808 and was last modified on 20130808 .