bitComposer has dropped the third part to their behind-the-scenes “Making of Citadels” video series. In the following developer diary video-cast you will get a first-hand look behind the Real Time Strategy title dropping for Windows PC soon. Take a look and see for yourself. Below the trailer you’ll find a run-down of the key features to the game if you haven’t been following, this is an RTS title you should probably catch up on!
Excerpt from Official Press Release:
* Experience medieval England at the time of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table with detailed graphics and painstakingly designed environments – and rewrite history in the process!
* Good or evil? Decide for yourself whether you will fight on the side of King Arthur or Mordred and his allies from the Northlands.
* Construct impregnable fortresses and fortify them with units, moats, and spear walls. Your strategy will determine your success or failure.
* A castle alone does not ensure victory! The right combination of defensive structures and units, as well as resource extraction and production are decisive for the outcome of a siege.
* Fight medieval battles with an army of all kinds of units and siege weapons. When assembling your army, you will have access to archers, crossbowmen, swordsmen, mounted units, ladder carriers, catapults, trebuchets, ballistae, and siege towers.
* Realistic projectile ballistics enables a tactical advantage for higher positions, and falling objects and rubble cause damage.
* By fulfilling certain tasks, you can acquire legendary characters that will give you a bonus for your missions.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jon Ireson on 20130721 and was last modified on 20150321 .