The following 8 facts were detailed through PlayStation Press Conference at this year’s E3 2013 in LA. Sony revealed a lot of information regarding their High Definition handheld gaming device. This information is all on stage and can be asserted by the credibility of Jack Tretton of Sony.
- PlayStation Vita is in its 2nd year in the Market.
- There are 125 Vita Games available right now.
- 650 Games work on the device if you count in PSP , PS1, PS Mobile, and Vita games all together.
- Sony says Vita is at the “beginning of life cycle”.
- The average vita owner purchases 10+ games a year.
- 60% of games bought for PlayStation Vita are digital PSN Store Sales.
- Vita Remote Play Feature for PS4 will bring more games.
- Vita will have 85 games release for it in 2013.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jon Ireson on 20130611 and was last modified on 20130611 .