Xbox 720 has had Kinect 2 being spoken about ever since the release of the original Xbox 360 itself. Today we have a new set of parameters that are said to be the actual specs of the Kinect 2.0 which have been allegedly leaked and spell out a release date, price, and full feature enhanced gameplay list, compatibility upgrades, and more. Check out the specifications which are circulating the net and seemingly of currently unknown origin at this time. Microsoft has been reached out to by RealGamerNewz for comment, however if Microsoft’s earlier statements today are any indication of their likeliness to respond hope seems grim.
- A mode for sitting or standing
- Able to track players with a height of only one meter
- Better detection of a players hand state
- Tracking of six people up from just two
- An improved field of view for a much larger play space
- Higher resolution and quality RGB stream
- Depth stream is much higher resolution which in turn enables resolve of much smaller objects, separate objects much better and able to capture depth curvature around edges much better
- Active infrared enables tracking in low or no light
- Latency has been improved by 33ms
- USB 3.0
- Frame rate up from 15fps to 30fps
- Resolution up from 640×480 to 1920×1080
- Price $99 / Release Date Fall 2013 / Compatible with Xbox 720
For further knowledge of all PlayStation 4, Xbox 720, and Steambox announcements, bookmark our Nex Gen Gaming Channel.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jon Ireson on 20130407 and was last modified on 20130407 .