In today’s episode of RealGamerNewz Podcast we go over some interesting ideas that began with a simple conversation about trolls. Xbox 360 price dropped to $99 if you sign up for an extended Live contract was reported some time ago and has been fully spotted in the wild as the next generation of gaming starts to put a damper on sales for the current generation technology and we also get an update as to what Mr. Fob has been up to with the Mass Effect 3 Happy Ending Mod since we last left him after our exclusive interview.
- Xbox 360 Price Dropped to $99 w/ 2 Year Xbox Live Contract
- Update on Mr. Fob’s Progress with Mass Effect 3 Happy Ending Mod
- All Xbox 720 Games Listed To Date:
- The Truth About EA’s Origin Giveways
- SimCity Offline Mod Released, EA + Maxis Claim It’s A “Hack”
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jon Ireson on 20130319 and was last modified on 20130319 .