End The Wii U Hate – A New NEX GEN SHOW from RealGamerNewz
Where we last left you, the RealGamerNewz crew was speaking on topics from Mass Effect 3’s ending to the next new IP’s Destiny and Untitled from Bungie and Respawn set to take the gaming industry by storm. Now we bring you the next in line to our never-ending NEX GEN podcast.
On this show we will discuss everything from the hate on the Nintendo Wii U and all of the features it has which gamers aren’t aware about to the longstanding legacy Zipper Interactive leaves behind at Sony as well as a number of other topics including the following:
- 30 cents for F-Zero on Nintendo Market
- E3 2013 Will Shock Industry
- Is Uncharted 4 a PS4 Launch Title?
- Could Slant Six Bring A New Socom 2 HD Remake Out for Vita, PS3, or even PS4?
- Zipper Canned: What Went Wrong?
- We anticipate the longevity of Call of Duty further into the future
- PS4 VS PC (Pros and cons, differences)
- Nex Gen things that Wii U Does that Xbox 720 and PS4 Don’t
- Dragon Quest X, Wonderful 101, Mario U, Zelda Wii U
- Virtual Console Coming to Wii U gamepad tablet
- The Reasons Sony Needs a PlayStation Vita-2000 Model
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jon Ireson on 20130303 and was last modified on 20130303 .