Felt like being a generous person by sharing your account, but now you aren’t friends anymore? Or maybe you weren’t able to get your account de-activated from a system before it broke and now you’re stuck with nothing. Now there is a way to cut the cord. Deactivate your account back to your own PS3 system without calling Sony. This only works for gaming content on the account, not movies.
- Simply, go to Sony Entertainment Network’s Qriocity website here to log in : https://account.qriocity.com/pc/login.action
- Log in using the same credentials that get you into PSN on your console / handheld.
- Click Account on the right side of the navigational bar.
- Click Media and Devices underneath.
- On the top right square labeled “Game” click the downward facing arrow to reveal the option that says “Deactivate All”.
- Select Deactivate All (Note: At the time of this post PlayStation users are limited to one reset per 6 months.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Deon Lofton on 20120114 and was last modified on 20120114 .