[UPDATE] Check out these Assassin’s Creed III Pre-Order bonuses from GameStop which are some awesome looking steel books!
Assassin’s Creed III has been seeing some images being leaked, but don’t worry these aren’t some doctored up fan-fiction images. These are the real deal. Check out the screenshots below:
Now, you must ask yourself; how exactly are they going to play out the story of the American Revolution within the backdrop of the Assassin’s Creed storyline without including the heavily controversial history of America’s secret societies and their ties with the illuminati. Who Ubisoft will choose as the enemies in this tale and how they decide to tell the intricate details of the weaving of America’s foundation with the prime evil of secrecy will certainly be an industry-defining moment and a sight to see. Here’s to hoping it doesn’t turn out one big propaganda project.
Here are some more details stolen from the latest GameInformer by a NeoGaf user and summarized by GameRant (because it’s okay to rob magazines in the future apparently) ***WARNING SOME POSSIBLE SPOILERS:
- “New hero called Connor/Ratohnhake:ton (pronounced Ra-doon-ha-gay-doo). He has an English father and Native American mother.
- A new traversal approach that has players leaping and climbing trees and mountain cliffs.
- Combat is focused on putting you on the offensive and based on speed/momentum. The main character has thousands of new and unique animations (no carry over from other titles) to support the new combat system. There’s no more target locking, it just automatically detects your target. Counter/defense are the same button to prevent turtling.
- Connor is in the heart of major battles, and they can now have a couple thousand guys on screen, whereas before it was capped at about 100.
- There will be all sorts of wilderness in the game referred to as the Frontier. The map of the Frontier is 1.5 times bigger than the entire map of Brotherhood.
- The world changes as time passes, so a field where a battle happened in one year may just be a series of empty encampments a few months later. The entire world will change with seasons, so the cities and the wilderness will all exist in both Summer and Winter settings.
- You can now leap over wagons or slide under obstacles, including navigating over and around moving objects. The free running stuff also has you jumping through windows to trees and then on top of church roofs.
- This game has the longest development cycle since AC1, and has twice the production capacity (in terms of work hours) and budget of Revelations.”
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jon Ireson on 20120303 and was last modified on 20120303 .