So it’s been confirmed by a variety of websites now that Activision will indeed be formally revealing the next Call of Duty title, the long-since rumored Black Ops 2, May 1, 2012 during the NBA Basketball Playoffs on TNT. Check out the info-graphic above. Beyond that, we’ve had heaps of feature lists, rumor mills, and “leaked” details emerge. If you want the quick version, here’s what you need to know:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is believed to be the next game in the COD series proven mainly by this image.
- Black Ops 2 will be releasing November 13, 2012.
- This date is also apparently a solar eclipse date, and the codename for the project has been Eclipse. (Credit: MP1st)
- Black Ops 2 will be officially announced and revealed by Activision May 1, 2012 on TNT during NBA Playoffs.
- The game will be primarily Xbox 360-focused with support for PC and PlayStation 3.
- It is currently unknown if Wii U and PlayStation Vita will get Black Ops 2.
- This is the 9th Call of Duty game, not counting spin-offs.
- It’s Treyarch’s turn to release a COD game.
- To easier keep track of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, stay tuned over on our Facebook.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jon Ireson on 20120424 and was last modified on 20120424 .