Welcome gamers and, well, gamers- to a new up and coming Podcast series titled iRGN which will serve as the highest premium quality content RealGamerNewz can provide you with. The following podcast took place with spiritual energy on a rise inside the RGN team and we threw out most our topic list to give you something special. Topics came up and flowed naturally branching from thought to thought as the intensity never wavered.
We invite you along for this examination of the video games industry, entertainment as a whole, life and society in the second era of the digital age, and of course the evolution of the human mind as we struggle as a species to keep up with and adapt to all of these world changes. Enjoy and we humbly await your feedback on this new project which we hope will live on in your hearts and on the internet as timeless discussions held without the pressure or censorship of the outside world. Instrumentals heard in this episode are produced by Random AKA MegaRan.
Note: The original file was lost during server upgrades, here is a backup copy below which was re-uploaded later:
iTunes Link | Google Play
Some of the Topics Discussed Include:
– Xbox ONE Kinect Doesn’t Scare Us, Privacy in the Information Age is Obsolete.
– Do Games Cause Crime? Or Stop Crime? Spy Cameras Coming to Every Home.
– Will BF4 Really Achieve 60 Frames Per Second? Is 60FPS Still Impressive Next-Gen?
– Do Human Eyes Have A Frames Per Second Limit? How Much Resolution Can the Brain Handle?
– The Evolution of the Human Mind, Music, and Video Games
– The Current State of Affairs at House of Square Enix: So Many Games, So Little Profits.
– AAA Publishers Still Betting With Big Budgets Despite “Conservative Next-Gen Strategy” Claims.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jon Ireson on 20130805 and was last modified on 20150208 .