Publisher Iceberg Interactive let the news out today that they will be publishing the Endless Legend Beta on Steam now as well as pushed out two new trailers for gamers to check out for the upcoming Strategy game on PC. If you’re looking for gameplay details check out the following screenshots and Press Release Info below.
Excerpt from the Official Press Release:
“Check out the full list of new Beta features:
- Introducing two new playable major factions: the Ardent Mages and the Roving Clans
- Full Multiplayer mode with up to six players out of eight in the final game
- Enhanced Battle system (Battle Pace / City Militia / Moral Boost / Upgraded Deployment)
- Ships and Harbors: you can now go explore and colonize the world beyond the ocean!
- Addition of Roads and Trade Routes
- Improved Diplomacy: new Diplomatic Treaties, AI diplomatic behavior, Counter Proposal option
- Addition of Privateers: Mercenaries bought in the marketplace who can attack anyone without revealing exactly whose side they are on…”
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Louis Thompson on 20140702 and was last modified on 20140702 .