In this episode of the iRGN Nex Gen Podcast we welcome Special Guest Alex Byrom from Falchion Games who opens up the show discussing their upcoming point and click adventure title (which is now greenlit on Steam) called Go To Hell Dave. Our newest contributor Nestor also jumps on with myself and Deputy Editor Tristan Werbe taking on the Hosting duties as we venture through industry topics spanning everything from the fate of our favorite genres, the possibility of Steam marketing itself to the console gaming crowd, Amazon entering the gaming business, and much more.
Below is a list of some of the topics we touched upon during this very lengthy, but very in-depth show.
– Go To Hell Dave the upcoming point and click adventure game for Steam by Falchion Games
– Nintendo Talk (NES Remix 2, Super Smash Bros. Wii U Characters, Monolith X Gameplay Analysis)
– Split Screen Co-Op : We Miss It!
– The Order 1886 = No Multiplayer, 30 Frames Per Second
– Infamous: Second Son Multiplayer Possibilities, or Impossibility?
– Amazon Entering Game Biz by Buying Double Helix Games, What’s Next?
– COD Discussion (MW4, Black Ops 3, 7 Dev Studios, 3 Years Per Game)
– The Fate of the FPS Genre and Why We Won’t Let It Go…
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jon Ireson on 20140214 and was last modified on 20140214 .