RiemenRade Studios’s first video game, ReconInForce is now available to download from the iOS App. A turn -based strategy game, RIF tasks its players with destroying their opponents’ base through the use of ambush, deception, and tactics.
The game features “hardcore real-time strategy elements” such as fog of war, line of sight, and field control, a rare experience in iOS titles. Players are encouraged to use terrain for cover and concealment, and actually rewarded for playing dirty.
- ReconInForce offers eight commanders, each with a distict personality and array of units. The commanders are inspired by the specific gameplay styles of testers and friends of the developer
- Not a freemium or a pay to win game. Players pay once to unlock additional commanders forever. The free-to-play commander is flexible and able to adapt to any strategy. Even the smart AI will often select the free-to-play commander as the best army to dominate the field.
- Play in single player mode against the thoughtfully-crafted AI on three difficulty levels to hone your tactics
- Two multiplayer options: test your skills against your friends online or face to face while sharing one device.
- Deploy over 30 unique units, each with specific roles and special abilities that add depth to gameplay.
Conquer more than 20 battlefields that offer a variety of strategic options for defeating your opponent.
RiemenRade Studios is a one-man independent game development company founded by Garren Riemenschneider in St. Paul, MN, USA. Stricken. You can learn more at http://www.reconinforce.com/.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jermain Jackson on 20150605 and was last modified on 20150608 .